For many of us, that first cup of coffee in the morning is our inspiration to get up. Well, the Keurig K60/K65 is a coffee brewer that easily ensures that initial highlight to jump start your day.
This coffee maker is proving to be very, very popular. It is currently sitting at #1 on Amazon for Espresso Machines & #2 for single-serve brewers.
The Keurig K60/65 boasts convenience while exhibiting stylish lines.
Product Name: Keurig K60/K65 Special Edition Single Serve Coffee Maker
Author Rating: (4.4 / 5)
Highlights of the Keurig K65 Special Edition
- A home brewing system. Special edition provides 3 choices of brewing size:
- 6 ounce brew size
- 8 ounce brew size
- 10 ounce brew size
- Large water reservoir: 60 ounces
- Holds up to 8 cups before needing to be refilled
- Uses K-Cups
- Easy to use control panel
- Blue LCD display
- Digital clock
- Drip tray easily removed
- Can adjust the temperature for brewing
- Coffee maker indicates when descaling needed
- Parts can be placed in dishwasher for cleaning
- A red light indicates when heating in progress and turns off when heating has been completed
- The brewer reheats quickly between brews
Pros & Cons of the Keurig K65 Coffee Maker
Feedback can be summed at as loyal. Keurig is winning loyalists. Many have bought a number of Keurig coffee makers over the years and plan to keep coming back to the company.
- Coffee brews very quickly
- Can change cup size
- Can change K-cup
- Can use a reusable filter
- Every brew – consistent quality
- Very efficient – just need to press a couple of buttons
- Can take about 3-4 minutes to initially heat up, but subsequent brews are faster
- Can be a bit noisy during start up
Overall Verdict on The Keurig K65 Coffee Maker
The Keurig K65 brewer combines convenience, consistency, economy, taste and style.
Have you had a Keurig before? Do you have a Keurig K65?
For other K-Cup Coffee Makers check out this review article.