The Francois et Mimi is an elegant looking French Press that will add character to your kitchen bench, not to mention style to your next dinner party.
At last we have a French Press that is not glass so there is no need to worry about breakages. Not only that, this French Press is double-walled which means it keeps your coffee hot for a longer period of time. But, read on to see why so many favor the Francois et Mimi French Press.
Product Name: Francois et Mimi Double Wall French Coffee Press, Conical Top, Stainless Steel
Author Rating: (4.6 / 5)
Highlights of the Francois et Mimi French Coffee Press
- Stainless Steel
- no glass breakages potential
- no flimsy plastic
- Water Capacity:
- Spout is dribble proof
- Thermal retention
- Coffee stays hot for a longer period of time because of the double wall design
- A fine mesh filter inside
- No paper filter to rob you of that perfect coffee taste
- Lid nicely insulated
- Perfectly fitting plunger
- Coffee maker is dishwasher safe
Pros & Cons of the Francois et Mimi French Press
- Not heavy
- Stylish shape in this French Press
- Shatter proof
- Great for when you are hosting a dinner
- Brews great coffee
- Very easy to clean
- Don’t have to worry about breakages
- Keeps coffee hot longer than most glass carafes
- Has a knob on top of lid, some might prefer a different style but I actually like this aspect so it is not a real negative.
Overall Verdict on The Francois et Mimi Coffee Maker
You can’t go wrong with this French Press from the point of view of style, coffee quality and price.
I think you will like the fact that it is a fraction of the price paid for many other brands.
It has been suggested that the Peugeot PM11765 Bresil 8.75 Inch Coffee Mill, Walnut would go well with this French Press:
Please feel free to add your own feedback in the comments section below: