Here comes one exceptional coffee experience.
It is fast, it has perfected the coffee temperature and it operates very, very cleanly.
Its sturdiness impresses as does its overall design which complements any kitchen bench.
Product Name: Bonavita BV1800 8 cup Coffee Maker With Glass Carafe Review
Author Rating: (4 / 5)
Highlights of the Bonavita BV1800 Coffee Maker
- Coffee has ideal temperature, made possible by the 1400 watt heater
- 205 degrees F
- 96 degrees C
- Water heats to the correct temperature very fast
- Filter basket – easy to remove
- Glass carafe – heat resistant
- Perfect brewing time + perfect temperature makes for top coffee every time.
- Shower technology saturates coffee grinds thoroughly and evening
- Brewing time for 8 cups: approx 7 minutes
- Measurements in inches: 13.2 x 8.7 x 14
Feedback on the Bonavita Coffee Maker With Glass Carafe
Since the release of this coffee maker ratings have given it an impressive number of stars.
The positives in particular would be:
- Coffee brewed hot
- So fast
- No spillage from the carafe
- Very easy to clean the carafe – very easy to access the inside of the carafe
- Stylish design
- Sturdy product
- This coffee maker doesn’t have pause brewing so it won’t be a problem
- Fast brewing cycle means that pause brewing is not needed
- More costly than some coffee makers but in the end, better value for money given the performance or lack of performance with other cheaper makes.
Overall Verdict on the Bonavita BV1800 8 cup Coffee Maker
So far, this coffee maker from Bonavita has been very warmly received.
Please feel free to add your own feedback in the comments section below: