Coffee enthusiasts would certainly appreciate a fresh cup of coffee to greet them every morning, but selecting that special espresso machine out of thousands is a daunting task. What’s the best home espresso machine under 500, you ask?
It can be a very time-consuming job researching the coffee machine that is just right for you. So here is a handy list of our picks with 3 of the best reviewed at the bottom of this page.
10 Best Espresso Machines Under 500
Here is a top 10 list that can help you find the best espresso machine for your needs that still comes in under the $500 mark:
- Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System
- Breville 800ESXL 15-Bar Espresso Machine
- Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Machine
- Nespresso A+D60-US-DR-NE Pixie Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother
- Cuisinart SS-700CH Single Serve Brewing System, Polished Chrome – Powered by Keurig
- Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother
- Breville BCG800CBXL Smart Grinder Coffee Machine,
- DeLonghi Red Lattissima Plus Nespresso Capsule System
- Keurig K60/K65 Special Edition & Signature Brewers, Single-Cup Brewing System, 60 Ounce
- Keurig 119435 K55 Coffee Maker
So there you have it, our list of 10 Home Espresso Machines Under $500. Now let’s narrow down the field.
3 Reviews: Best Home Espresso Machine Under 500
We took the 10 coffee maker products listed above, then reviewed and compared until only 3 remained. You can bet that one of these 3 will be the best espresso machine under 500 for you too; one that will serve great-tasting, excellent coffee each and every time. But I wouldn’t dismiss the others in our top 10 list either; these are all quality brands.
1. Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System
Model #: B60
Author Rating: (4.3 / 5)
Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System
Keurig pumps out a brewing system that not only caters to coffee lovers, but also to people who love to drink a warm beverage anytime during the day.
The Keurig B60 Brewing System serves up cocoa, tea or coffee using its 1500-watt machine, with 3-size cup options for brewing coffee.
Aside from the versatility in brewing either K-Cups and other hot drinks, the B60 is especially known for being very easy to use. There’s no paper filter required, and cleanups are virtually non-existent when you use this product.
The backlit LCD display and the blue LED indicators add a nice, premium touch!
- Brew your favorite cup off coffee in 3 different sizes
- Can double as a kettle for brewing cocoa or tea
- Low maintenance; no need for daily cleaning. One touch operation
- K-Cups may be a hit or miss depending on availability in your area
2. Cuisinart SS-700CH Single Serve Brewing System
Model #: SS-700CH
Author Rating: (4.4 / 5)
Cuisinart SS-700CH Single Serve Brewing System, Polished Chrome – Powered by Keurig
One thing you’ll notice when you get a hold of the SS-700 is the massive water reservoir it comes with.
Cuisinart’s offering makes use of K-Cups for 5 different size options; you can select the iced beverage setting to cool off during hot summer days, or make room for your tall travel cups with the removable drip tray.
It’s also loaded with useful features and conveniences you’ve come to expect from a quality espresso machine.
The backlit LCD can be programmed for temperature, auto turn on/shut off, and doubles as a digital clock as well.
The silver finish lends sophistication and style to any part of the house!
- Solid design
- Capable water reservoir eliminates the need for constant refills
- Operates quietly as compared to similar-sized espresso machines
- Intuitive controls brew your favorite coffee in five sizes and in less than a minute
- Some parts aren’t dishwasher safe
3. DeLonghi Red Lattissima Plus Nespresso Capsule System
Model #: :EN520R
Author Rating: (4.8 / 5)
DeLonghi Red Lattissima Plus Nespresso Capsule System
Espressos, lattes, cappuccinos and even milk are given special treatment with the Red Latissima Capsule System by DeLonghi.
You only need one finger to operate the whole thing, thanks to the patented hot milk system that churns out perfectly hot coffee and milk beverages.
Users can put in their preferred coffee capsule and slide in a cup, then let this coffee machine get to work.
The capsules are automatically ejected, and there’s an adjustable auto-off timer when you’re too busy to shut the machine down.
The control panel puts you in total command of how you want your coffee to be.
With the Red Lattissima, you just need to push a button, sit back and wait for your favorite drink to be created!
- One-touch button provides quick and easy operation
- Includes a welcome kit for instant enjoyment
- Nespresso cups are similar to espressos found in popular coffee shops
- Requires regular drip tray maintenance
Other Price Categories
~ Guest Author ~