There are a number of great K-Cup coffee maker brands available to choose from for coffee connoisseurs and for individuals who simply love great flavored coffee.
Let’s face it, K-Cups have revolutionized the coffee industry and single-cup brewing systems are quickly becoming a permanent fixture in homes and workplaces everywhere.
Leading edge technology in brewing systems has made making coffee a truly pleasurable experience. The best K-Cup coffee makers, such as the five reviewed here, have innovative features that offer incredible convenience, quality and, most importantly, a perfect cup of coffee.
K-Cup Coffee Maker Brands
The coffee makers that offer quality, convenience and a perfect cup of coffee every time.
1. Keurig K130/B130 Brewing System
- ASIN: B004978NKY
- Item model number: K130, previously known as B130
The Keurig K130 Brewing System (previously known as B130) is a basic brewing system without a lot of bells and whistles but it is definitely not lacking in quality or the functionality to provide a perfect cup of coffee every time.
- Consumers love the simplicity of this single serve model with:
- a single-use water reservoir
- a mug sensor and
- an energy-saving auto off feature after each cup is brewed.
- This unit holds one 8 oz. mug and is unbelievably simple to operate. You just fill the water reservoir, add a K-Cup and within 3 minutes you have a delicious cup of coffee. Your favorite beverage (coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and even iced beverages) will be at your fingertips without any programming, waiting or mess.
- Solo fill reusable K-Cups can be used for those who prefer not to use the one-time use K-Cups.
The only drawback with this brewing system appears to be its limited capacity of one 8 ounce cup.
It is a great choice (usually priced very economically) for someone who isn’t looking for a lot of complexity in their machine but simply enjoys a hot, cup of coffee full of flavour.
2. Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
- ASIN: B00AQ9NIO0
- Item model number: 112276
For those who don’t mind spending a little extra for some additional options in their coffee maker, then the K45 Elite Coffee Brewing System by Keurig is ideal.
- This model has a removable water reservoir that holds 48 ounces of water.
- It comes with a carbon-filter water filter kit (including one replacement filter) that can be assembled and inserted into the water reservoir to purify the water for improved taste. A nice feature if you don’t have an existing water filter system.
- This coffee maker has enticing features such as Keurig’s famous Quiet Brew Technology and improved flavor extraction.
- It has three different serving sizes (6, 8 and 10 ounce cup sizes) available by simply pressing a button at the top of the machine.
- It has an auto-off and energy saver mode.
- Comes with a removable drip tray (perfect for travel mugs)
- Brewing time is less than 1 minute per cup.
This powerful 1500w brewing system gives you great flavor every time whether it’s your first cup or your fifth. Flavors of the different K-Cups never cross over from cup to cup.
This machine comes in a variety of colors (at an additional cost) to compliment your own personal style or decor and even includes a 12-count variety pack of flavored K-Cups.
This coffee machine is definitely value for money, a great brewing system.
3. Keurig K-Cup K60/K65 Brewer
- ASIN: B00AQ9NI36
- Item model number: K65
The Keurig K-Cup (K60 / K65) Special Edition & Signature Brewers are comparable to the Platinum K75 model but are scaled down a bit in capacity.
- This machine is a single-cup coffee maker with many of the same features as the premium model (K75) but has only a 60 oz. water reservoir (removable).
- It has 3 different serving size options (6, 8 and 10 ounce).
- A water filter kit is included as well as a 12 count variety pack of K-Cups.
It takes about 4 minutes for brewing and is a very nice mid-range luxury model. A chrome detailed, stylish addition to any kitchen.
4. Keurig K75 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System with Water Filter Kit
- ASIN: B00AWLBE6G
- Item model number: K75
If you’re looking for a top of the line home brewing system, the Keurig K75 Platinum (Single Cup) Home-Brewer System and Water Filter Kit is the one for you.
This impressive machine offers:
- a one-touch control panel
- removable 72 ounce blue-lit water reservoir (which holds up to 10 cups)
- a removable drip tray which can easily allow use of a larger travel mug
- descale indicator and
- an LCD display with digital clock.
Set up is simple and programmable options let you adjust the brewing temperature and select from 5 different brewing sizes (4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 ounce serving sizes).
The filter device takes up quite a bit of room in the reservoir and filters can be costly so heavy coffee drinkers who will want to get as many cups as possible from their coffee maker may want to forgo using the water filter kit and use pitcher-filtered water instead.
This machine is also fairly sizable and requires about a foot of counter space.
This luxury coffee maker is usually more pricey than the previous machines reviewed but still comes in within budgety. Its added features make it well worth the investment for serious coffee lovers.
5. BUNN MCU Single Cup Multi-Use Home Coffee Brewer
- ASIN: B009PLQ5H2
- Item model number: MCU
The Bunn MCU (Single-Cup) Multi-use Coffee Brewing System for home offers a little more flexibility than the Keurig models as it not only brews K-Cups but also brews ground coffee and soft coffee, tea bags, loose tea and also tea pods.
- There are four interchangeable front-loading drawers which provide the functionality for the various coffee brewing options.
- It also dispenses plain hot water for other uses as well.
- Serving sizes of 4 to 14 ounces brewed, based on how much water is added to the stainless steel tank.
- There is a removable drip tray for ease of cleaning and this also allows use of a travel mug.
- A Pulse Brew option allows the user to obtain a bolder, stronger flavor to accommodate personal taste.
- Brewing time is just under one minute.
This is the ideal coffee maker for anyone who values a GREAT taste in their cup of coffee.
This durable home brewer offers versatility and flexibility for the price.
Comments on the K-Cup Coffee Makers
I would love to hear your feedback if you decide on one of the coffee makers above. I find that most coffee connoisseurs have had more than 1 coffee maker so I welcome your comparison in the comments section below.
~ Guest ~