The Frieling Polished Stainless Steel French Press has that look of elegance in your kitchen with its stylish polished mirror finish surface.
A French Press is designed to spoil you with its authentic, exquisite look and functionality. You will savor every minute of your coffee break.
Double wall insulated French Presses have been tested and found to be superior over glass presses with respect to holding the heat. In fact, it has been said that they keep the heat up to 4 times longer. And its insulated design works just as well to keep your cold drinks cold.
Stainless Steel French Press Product Details
Product Name: Frieling Polished Stainless French Press
Author Rating: (4.7 / 5)
Frieling Polished 18/10 Stainless Steel French Press, 36 Ounce
Highlights of the Frieling French Press
- Measurements: 36 ounce (also available in 23 ounce)
- Stainless-steel – very durable
- Can be used for coffee or for tea
- Outside has a mirror finish reflection
- Mesh plunger: all-steel
- Insulated carafe
- Can use carafe as serving jug
- Dishwasher safe
- No need to worry about breakages like with a glass carafe
- No need to worry about filters
The coffee-making process is really straight forward:
- Choose your preferred ground coffee and fill the press.
- Add hot water.
- Return the plunger lid to the top of the jug.
- Allow to steep for 4 minutes.
- Gently press the plunger down.
- Serve your cafe-quality coffee.
Pros & Cons of the Frieling Stainless Steel French Press
Most have generally been very pleased with the addition of the Frieling French Press to their kitchen.
- A sound investment
- Easy to clean
- Flavor much richer
- Also great for loose leaf tea
- Coffee stays hot longer
- Very easy to use
- Some have said that they would like to see this in a bigger version
- Perhaps would be good if it could hold the same temperature for longer than 30 minutes
Overall Verdict on The French Press Coffee Maker
Even those who have had suggestions usually comment on how they are otherwise impressed.
This is one stylish french press for your kitchen bench!
Please feel free to add your own feedback in the comments section below: