Regardless of whether or not you think of yourself as a coffee connoisseur, I’m sure you will find some of these facts very interesting.
- Around 1.6 billion cups of coffee are consumed globally every day. (www.ico.org)
- According to the International Coffee Organization the ideal amount of coffee required for brewing is:
- 55 to 65 g of coffee per litre of water which would make 5 to 6 cups of coffee
- Did you know that we can trace the history of coffee back to the Horn of Africa?
- It is the roasting process that brings out the aroma in coffee beans.